Monday, December 17, 2012

In your Queendom are you a QUEEN who settled?

REMEMBER we discussed Queen Vashti & Queen Esther both being queens yet different by comparison.

Are you a queen who settled or are you a QUEEN with a king who models the KING OF KINGS?

One day my beloved says to me, in a 'you should sit down, I'm about to burst your bubble' tone, 'YOU KNOW when I open up your door, bring you something special, or other gestures, it makes women want me?"

ME:  *LAUGHTER*  Which clearly was not the response he thought.  " I'm not worried about you AND I want women & girls to see."

MY BELOVED LOOKED PUZZLED.

I filled him in on this:  I know people are watching. I KNOW WOMEN WATCH, and your actions towards me aren't meant to entice jealousy but for them to realize their worth.  If a door being opened is important to you, dont settle for a man who doesn't.

I've seen women with their children look in AMAZEMENT as he walks around the car to open my door.  THE AMAZEMENT soon turns to a face of 'searching', as one searches their memory of the times their dad has opened the door for their mommy, or has daddy ever opened the door for me.

My hope is that by our example, in our little world of people we encounter or pass by, that our actions are something to model, for yourself and towards one another.

Realize & know your worth queens.

No comments:

Post a Comment